Machine maintenance is an indispensable part of daily production. The quality of machine maintenance directly affects the quality of the product, so the content and standards of maintenance are very important. The following are the parts that the double twister needs to check frequently:
NO.1 Spindle Part
Check the flexibility of the spindle operation:
1. Remove the spindle;
2. Grasp the stationary disk and gently rotate the rotating disk to check if the rotation is flexible? Is there an abnormal noise? Is it lack of oil?
If abnormal spindles are found, they are processed in the following order:
1. Pull out the stationary disk (the canister binder) to separate the stationary disk from the wire clamping disk.
2. Check if the spindle bearing is wrapped with waste wire, remove if necessary, and check the flexibility of the bearing.
3. There is no yarn winding, but the bearing rotation is not flexible; or the bearing rotation is still not flexible after removing the yarn, then the special bearing is needed to remove the bearing and replace the new bearing.
4. Use a special clamp to hold the inner ring of the bearing and press the bearing.
5. After re-applying the apron on the bearing, press the stationary disc.
If the spindle is short of oil, it should be refueled immediately.
NO.2 Dragon Belt Part
Check if the belt has abnormal noise, whether it is swaying up and down, whether it is wrapped with yarn, or whether it is stained with oil.
The abnormal sound of the dragon belt indicates that the operation has been abnormal, or the yarn is wound. To check that the dragon belt does not touch the lowest part of the introduction, if it is necessary to adjust the height of the tensioning guide wheel, adjust from the side of the active belt pulley. When the right hand is turned, the dragon belt rotates clockwise, so start the inspection from the active belt pulley when adjusting, and check it clockwise one week.
The up and down movement of the dragon belt is also caused by the poor position of the tensioning guide wheel. If the yarn is wrapped around the dragon belt, it can be disposed of when it is stopped in a small amount. If it is large, it needs to be disposed of immediately. Otherwise, the dragon belt will slip and abnormal noise will occur.
When the dragon belt is seriously polluted, the spindle speed will decrease, the belt will slip and an abnormal sound will be emitted. Therefore, the belt should be removed and cleaned with a neutral detergent.
NO.3 Tensioning Guide Wheel
When the belt is driven, the outer side of the guide wheel and the inner side of the belt are tightened. The main function of the tensioning guide wheel is to maintain the tension of the belt to ensure that the transmission does not slip.
When tightening the guide wheel, make sure that the tensioning guide wheel is flexible. If the tensioning guide wheel is not flexible, it will wear the belt. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the tensioning guide wheel drive is stable.
If the belt is high at this time, you need to adjust downwards. The steps are as follows:
1. Loosen the fastening screw;
2. Loosen and lift the left lifting screw, then unscrew the right lifting screw;
3. Tighten the fastening screws. Generally, the adjustment range of the dragon belt is very small, and the position of the dragon belt on each tensioning wheel is as good as possible.
Refueling is an important measure to reduce mechanical wear. Refueling should be regularly quantified. After refueling, it should be checked frequently to prevent leakage and increase. It is necessary to ensure the need for mechanical lubrication and not to waste oil. After refueling, be hygienic and keep the machine clean.